Audio Slideshow Recap: Evaluating the Process

Making an audio slideshow turned out to be a lot more difficult then I had anticipated. Needless to say, I ran into several problems in the process of completing this assignment.

  •  Challenge #1: The person I was interviewing was recovering from a foot injury, which made it very difficult for me to capture pictures of her running. I was able to take a few photos of her running around the intramural field but it was still not the quality of photos I was hoping to get prior to  beginning the assignment.
  •  Challenge #2: I had a hard time getting nat sound. The running club met at the intramural field, but then left soon after to run elsewhere so there wasn’t much of an opportunity for me to get a good recording of their shoes/movement for nat sound. I went back after completing my draft to get a little bit of running nat sound of a group of runners as they left the field.
  •  Challenge #3: I had never used Final Cut Pro 10 before and it’s been three years since I’ve used Final Cut pro 7. It was very challenging for me to re-learn how to use the program to piece together the audio slideshow.

Ideally I wish I could have produced something better, but I know that this is about as good as I could have possibly made it, considering all of the challenges I was facing.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s